Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Big Red Neck Vacation

After 2 HUGE vintage shows two weekends in a row, we were scheduled to go on a vacation.  A camping vacation. 



That means I get home Monday night after being gone for two weeks, unpack, get groceries, get the camper ready, pack everyone else and repack myself before heading off to Colorado Wednesday night.  I was so worth it!




Complete with 4 wheeling, primitive camping (well primitive as in  inside my camper with no electric or plumbing hookups and for some reason not being able to use the generator)









What I didn't get pictures of :
1. The moose
2.  Hatchet throwing contest where I almost lost my husbands head
3.  Creek fishing (for minnow sized fish)
4.  Smores in my daughters (4) hair, ear and just about everywhere else

But we did bring back a lifetime of memories!

Thank you Colorado!  This Nebraska mommy needed some unplugged time with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment