Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Blog is REAL life

 Most blogs have beautiful pictures, that could grace the pages of a magazine.  
Mine.....well if I wait for my house to be clean and a perfect backdrop my blog would never happen.  That's why it has been sporadic at best so far.
 In my house, there is ALWAYS remnant of the latest project, either little girls dressing up....
with a bit of Hooked on Phonics and some fairy magic....
 The yard always shows signs of the latest wind action....
 Inventory waiting for a few spare moments....
 Kids latest clay projects and toys waiting for the next sunny day.....
 Inventory is stored all over the house....
 Collections abound....
 Notes, reminders and drawings....
 This is the least cluttered spot in my bathroom...
 and the only corner that seems to stay clean...
 Piles of what nots, that have no real home...


 This is REAL.

So don't be shocked when you see piles of laundry in the background of my next post, grab a cup of coffee with me and just enjoy real life.










No comments:

Post a Comment